Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2015 GMC Sierra 2500 6.6 LML
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new here. Just deleted my 15 duramax with full exhaust and ez lynk tuner and looking for a Smokey tune to get liberal ass hats driving there fucking Prius 50mph in a 70 zones. Thanks in advance for any leads

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
It's not just the Prius drivers who don't want to breathe in the soot from your poorly tuned, underboosted diesel...moron.

GFY and GTFO.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Just be careful, blowing big clouds of black smoke everywhere could eventually make life hard on all other diesel owners and cause a huge EPA crackdown putting companies out of business and making it basically impossible to delete going into the future.....oh wait, already happened 🤬

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Zach, you're trollin' on the wrong forum. I think if you put a big stack of tires in the bed and set 'em on fire, you will fix them Prius huggers for good!

Reactions: deez112

·
Registered
41 Posts
GFY. GTFO

Reactions: theheder

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,886 Posts
People have a hard time getting information about deleting trucks around here, do you actually think anyone will tell you where to get a smoke tune? Ain't gonna happen bud... Best of luck elsewhere

·
Registered
746 Posts
Well I won't be as rude as some of the others, but as you can tell, not a lot of us are fans of rolling coal. The few boneheaded rednecks who do do that kind of stuff now a days has drawn down the wrath of the enviro nazis and EPA and has put some good reputable aftermarket companies out of business. Now, like most other freedom loving conservatives out there, we hate having laws passed and restrictions placed on what we can or cannot do, but rolling coal.. aka smoke tunes just isn't smart for many reasons. "Just because I want to." isn't a good reason, and is rather childish when everything is said and done. It gives a bad rap for the vast majority of responsible diesel owners who do have to live with DPF and DEF due to local, not to mention federal laws. Now- I happen to care about the environment, but am by no means a tree hugger, even though I love trees and wildlife and being able to four wheel drive/ATV throughout the country. I like the idea of cleaner air to breathe and doing less harm to the environment.. but I also firmly believe the best way to achieve cleaner air and such, is through slow and steady progress, not the stuff having to be shoved down our backs without the proper time to research and develop the technology. The DPF and DEF stuff did come upon us very quickly, thanks in large part due to the standards that were rather quickly enacted by politicians and enviro wacko groups. As a result, we saw the expensive and frustrating issues partaining to DEF and DPF, especially in the 2011-2016 models and still seeing some troubles. We simply ask that people out there stop the stupidity of deleting their emissions stuff because they want to experience the stupid thrill of seeing a ton of black smoke come out of their exhaust, and to "smoke out the evil Prius drivers"

·
Registered
588 Posts
Smoke tunes? Sounds expensive. Just roll up a big thick bath towel and stuff it in the top of your air box and go flog the hell out of it. It'll smoke. And I hope you get busted.

It was cool to see the big trucks blowing black smoke ......back in the 70's. Now it just sucks ass because of all the hassle and extra expense it ended up costing responsible trucks owners.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Well I won't be as rude as some of the others, but as you can tell, not a lot of us are fans of rolling coal. The few boneheaded rednecks who do do that kind of stuff now a days has drawn down the wrath of the enviro nazis and EPA and has put some good reputable aftermarket companies out of business. Now, like most other freedom loving conservatives out there, we hate having laws passed and restrictions placed on what we can or cannot do, but rolling coal.. aka smoke tunes just isn't smart for many reasons. "Just because I want to." isn't a good reason, and is rather childish when everything is said and done. It gives a bad rap for the vast majority of responsible diesel owners who do have to live with DPF and DEF due to local, not to mention federal laws. Now- I happen to care about the environment, but am by no means a tree hugger, even though I love trees and wildlife and being able to four wheel drive/ATV throughout the country. I like the idea of cleaner air to breathe and doing less harm to the environment.. but I also firmly believe the best way to achieve cleaner air and such, is through slow and steady progress, not the stuff having to be shoved down our backs without the proper time to research and develop the technology. The DPF and DEF stuff did come upon us very quickly, thanks in large part due to the standards that were rather quickly enacted by politicians and enviro wacko groups. As a result, we saw the expensive and frustrating issues partaining to DEF and DPF, especially in the 2011-2016 models and still seeing some troubles. We simply ask that people out there stop the stupidity of deleting their emissions stuff because they want to experience the stupid thrill of seeing a ton of black smoke come out of their exhaust, and to "smoke out the evil Prius drivers"
In case everyone has not figured it out but the EPA and CARB hate diesels, if we want to keep these fuel efficient and useful engines around we need to be invisible as possible. The more the fools spray their soot the more likely we are to be driving electric Prius's. Grow up and be smart.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'll tell you who - a "C- know it all kid" spending Daddy's / mommy's money shopping for his illegal Christmas present on his squatted truck with 14x22 rims with bald tires and led lights

Reactions: jdwarren

·
Registered
259 Posts
Who doesn't even tow anything worthy of a diesel

1 - 17 of 17 Posts