Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just want a little info on the snow kit...how hard is it to setup.,,with it all hooked up roughly how much hp will i gain to the wheels,with my edge evo race..or do i need efi live for the meth kit to work? i know you can set the meth to spray at a start point untill whatever boost u want it to keep spraying till..where can i get a good deal on a kit like this..i know its pretty benificial on turboed cars..by cooling the intake really well.and the cylinder sleeves by keeping them very clean...you can also run more boost and some timing as well..can i do all this while on the evo race? thanks a bunch..i would appreciate it if i could get some input on someone that actually runs a meth/water kit....

·
Banned
17,252 Posts
evo race has a lot of timing.
meth adds a lot of timing to make power

I lost about a second with straight water in the 1/4 but cooled my egt's 200*

Have to find a happy medium with water meth, but if you cant adjust the timing to compinsate for the added methanol/timing I wouldnt get it.

I gained right at 100rwhp with my stock tune, twin 625cc jets and 75% methanol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
x2. I dynoed at 360 on the stock tune and 462/930 on h2/meth on the standard snow mpg/max system.

I've had it on my truck for well over 100,000 miles now, no bad effects yet. cooler egts, more power.

It is enough to make a stock trans cry a little so if you're using it for power be careful

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will i be able to run this kit,while on the edge evo race?

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
does anyone have it with a ppe standard?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i have it with Banks 6Gun and NO problems at all , BUT if you dont play it safe youll limp your tranny!

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
i have an sbc clutch for 450/900. so hopefully wont slip it to much

·
Registered
987 Posts
seems like 5 spd def hold up alot better than the 5spd!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
sounds like you speak from experience. I havent limped mine yet:stir:idkidk:neener
well lets pray i didnt hurt anything BUT banks yelled at me gave me a tranny code said it slipped ... oppps ! but sure was fun blowing the doors off that Powerjoker !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts