Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Dead beat seller!
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who snowboards on here whats you board and weres you slope?

I will start a T6 burton and utahs bc

·
oldschool
3,351 Posts
Just picked up a burton custom x 160 to replace my old custom, haven't had the chance to ride it yet. I also have a burton baron 167 for the power

Mt. Shasta most of the time because its the closest but also Mt. Hood, Bachelor, Tahoe

I'm 34 so I try to stay closer to the ground these daysoldone

·
Registered
742 Posts
Brianhead, tahoe, big bear (place sucks), shasta.... wanna try whistler this next year.

Burton CX 160 lately... Taken a liking to it, might gt another one since this has a couple seasons on it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Ride Concept 159. Tahoe and Mommoth. Haven't been to Mommoth this year though

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Libtech 1986 Snow Mullet 165 :rockin

Ride a lot of different places around here in Wa, Or, Id, Mt, and BC. Consider 49 Degrees North my home mountain though.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Burton Custom w/ Cartel bindings and some burton boots which I hate.

Normally nothing local cause they suck but Hunter Mt is ncie and Killington VT. White Face and a few like that. Jay Peak is sick too.

Never went once this year. Shows how much I care since I use to go about 100 times a season growing up. Work sucks but thast life

Anyone want a pretty sweet Burton Custom w/ Cartel bindings?

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I think 154/155. XL bindings w/ size 9 or 10 boot

·
Registered
168 Posts
Rossi Python 158, Burton boots and bindings.

Favorite place is Wolf Creek CO, nice size mountain and the only time there are lines is on a holiday. Most days you ride up and your like 3rd person takes you that long to get out of your bindings and then on the lift. Lots of terrain to hike and big powder almost all year long.

Steamboat is pretty great too. I want to make a trip to Whistler, BC and maybe visit my family in AK during the winter for some fun way up there. Heli-boarding and such, but we usually make that trip in the summer.

·
I want twins!
404 Posts
Burton Baron ES. I usually go to Killington Vt. a few times a season.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
burton custom and cartel's. i ride mt. brighton (landfill)

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Serious though I can make some pictures come up. Awsome setup. I never used it and have a feeling im not going to next year

·
Registered
471 Posts
willamette OR and shasta CA havent been in 4-5 years havent found anything worth paying for a lift ticket out here in NY

have an old school Ride that i love

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
ride crush with the pandapuss!! haha im in az so snowbowl and sunrise. but im going to Wyoming in a couple months and that will be my new hot spot!!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts