Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

what do you think of the random color choice

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after someone thought they would do the courtesy of adding F**k U in the side of my truck i figured id try something way different and tri-tone my truck with 2011 ford tuxedo black, dodge silver, and Subaru Rally blue... tell me whatcha think no hard feelings i want the truth haha

Attachments

·
Registered
457 Posts
Maybe should have brought the silver/blue down to an end at the front of the fender and made the whole front (hood, grill, and bumper) black.

·
Registered
325 Posts
That looks sick man put some silver on the bumper

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha... darn u, you always think of stuff like that after you pull it out of the booth that would have been a good idea.. i was gonna do the bumper all blue but i was affraid its too much?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Paint top bumper cap blue and get chrome wheels and she will kill!! Maybe painted to match flares too

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i had painted stock flares but the kid down the road offered me way to much for them be4 they ever even made it on the truck haha... and i was thinking hard about chrome rims with the blue good idea or bad?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I vote good especially with a deep lip

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,886 Posts
I vote good especially with a deep lip
I concur, deep lip and chrome/polished wheels would look awesome, and I've got a set of painted flares if ya want to paint'em up, let em go cheap!

Sent from my iPhone while probably driving the wrong way, not paying attention and steering with my knee

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
yep, doesn't look too bad man, just def need some new wheels and i might look into painting the bumper all one color, the black on it seems a little too separated from the rest of the black on the rig.

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
I like it. Needs different wheels.

·
Registered
263 Posts
dude that truck looks like something that Chip Foose did, but i think you need new wheels with some chrome. it would be freaking sweet.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I would of stayed with the "F**K U" paint scheme.... but i'm old fashioned I guess?

·
Administrator
8,818 Posts
looks good, but I would have done the front bumper all blue.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Def either black out the whole bumper or all blue past that it looks great!!!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Idea paint the center cap on the wheels silver and the star blue!

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i think im gonna trade em off plus some paint work for BMF Novocaines :D

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
^^^do it!!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Looks good I think the bumper just needs some work and Chrome wheels would make that think pop!

·
Diesel Junky
1,107 Posts
nice rig, to me the truck makes enough of a statement with a nice solid color, but that's just my opinion. it looks alright but that ass that keyed it deserves a good ass whoopin

·
Registered
441 Posts
Looks great to me! I think black stock fender flares and new rims would really set it off!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts