Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys. The time has finally come. The ol stock Allison is on her last leg. I'm runnin somewhere in the high 400's with my efi tune. I've been milkin' her out since i got efi last summer but she just wont hold that kinda hp anymore. I can perty much limp my tranny on command haha! But anyway here's my problem. The only internet access i have right now is via my phone and so i cant do much research on here so that's why i need some advice. I was gonna go with the sc stage v with an ats autopilot but after i talked to my guy he said it would be $7600 all together. That's just a bit too much for my price range? So ehat do y'all suggest? do a stage IV rebuild? i'll be sled pullin more this summer and id like to start crankin out more hp after i get my fass. I wanna keep this as close to $5000 as possible. Gotta figure it out within the next week! Any input would be awesome!

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
yes a GMAX kit which is the new suncoast IV and a converter will keep u bellow 5k!

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
The new suncoast Gmax kit is proving to be an awesome kit. Everyone who's running them just raves about them. And they're supposed to be quite the step up from the old stage 3 and 4 kits. Pair one with an ML precision converter and you'd have a rock solid setup that will run trouble free for a long long time!

Let me know if I can help! We've sold quite a few, and installed several of these kits, and have had great luck.

-Jesse

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you shoot me a a price on that kit shipped and what size converter would ya recommend for runnin the hp that i am and usin it for sled pullin. Its still a daily driver though. Can i get converters off you guys too?

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Yep, we carry the ML converter as well as all of the suncoast converters and kits.

Pm on the way :)

-Jesse

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What do y'all think? do ya agree with the bossman? haha!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what size ml converter would ya go with if you were me?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
man when threads die they really die haha!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts