Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am looking for a set of polished SOTA AWOLs on 20x9 with a 0 offset. It is part number 569PL-20998+00. Does anybody have a set they want to part with or know where I can find some?

Trying to find an older style polished wheel with an 8x180 bolt pattern is nearly impossible.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

John

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I'm sure it doesn't help that SOTA wheels is shutting down their operations either. Good luck!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I learned that when looking into this. It sucks, I want an older style wheel like a stone crusher or the pro comp 1069s (I think that was the model number with the like 8 big holes), but nobody is making them for an 8x180. I don't want to do spacers either, so I don't know what to do. I hate black wheels and I am not into 22s, 24s, 36s, or whatever the hell else they are running these days.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And chromed wheels are a hard no. I don't want to replace them every few years when the chrome starts to peel.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well damn. I have a set and really like them. Might have to try to find an extra wheel just in case.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts