Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to South Florida at the end of May. I live in Homestead, and am stationed in Miami Beach. I see a lot of diesels driving around but I haven't really found any groups down this way. Anybody know of any groups or events or any like-minded people around this way?

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
I have an address about 3 hours from you on the other side of the state. Never there though

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Goose2448 3 hrs is a bit of a drive but as you can see nobody else is popping up on here and claiming any territory in this area. If there are any events or meets or anything going on, even in your area, please keep me in mind. Come next summer I am planning on moving up towards the Ft. Lauderdale area so maybe that will help. If you know of any advice on how to find upcoming events that would be appreciated too.

·
Registered
153 Posts
im 3 hours north port st lucie ill be about a hour 15 mins away if you move to fort Lauderdale I used to work in Miami it sucks down there

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
07rucker yeah I used to be stationed in Fort Pierce so I know that area well. I like it up there. Yeah I'm from Georgia and am not a city person at all so I don't fit in very well in Miami.

·
Registered
153 Posts
don't know off any groups up here or down there work to much i just rep duramaxforum.com i work all over florida so i can throw ya a pm if im down near there

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im about an hour north in ft Lauderdale
Nice. I work in Miami and am planning on moving up to the Lauderdale/Hollywood area next summer when my lease is up down here. Do you know of any groups or meets/events around that area?

·
Registered
10 Posts
theres a few guys, nobody I really know on df, mostly everyone I know is in central fl. everyone else has a cummins or powerstroke

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm in palm beach county and there's never any event near us. The only one is called trucks yeah at PBIR ( palm beach international speedway) and it's not all that great..

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in palm beach county and there's never any event near us. The only one is called trucks yeah at PBIR ( palm beach international speedway) and it's not all that great..
agreed, last one was over by 10 right? the mud drag races are this Saturday night at pbir, those are always good to watch. last one I was at a 24v dodge grenaded a turbo.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Truck Yeah has slowly been getting better. I'm in Palm Beach county as well. I work as a firefighter in ft lauderdale and also work fire/rescue at PBIR. Lots of diesels come out to test and tune nights there wed and friday evenings.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm new, but a few more mods and I'll be heading out to pbir as well soon.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
I live in Coconut Creek(North side of Ft. Lauderdale) and work in West Palm Beach.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I live and work in Ft Lauderdale.

·
Registered
140 Posts
the last pbir truck yeah event wasn't too bad, slowly getting bigger, hope to see more people next time also!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm in key largo, looking for something to do as well, we should start something

·
Registered
140 Posts
comb:key largos a good ways from me:gearjamin

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm from Homestead, sorry guys I've been on this forum for a bit but never posted much. if hall are looking to plan something let me know. the thing we ever have down here is TNT at the homestead /miami speedway. it used to be good till they started only doing it once a month so now it's really crowded but you can still make a couple passes if you're patient lol.... hit me up if y'all are going to put something together.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I'm from Homestead, sorry guys I've been on this forum for a bit but never posted much. if hall are looking to plan something let me know. the thing we ever have down here is TNT at the homestead /miami speedway. it used to be good till they started only doing it once a month so now it's really crowded but you can still make a couple passes if you're patient lol.... hit me up if y'all are going to put something together.
What's is TNT I'm not familiar with it and I'm from Ft Lauderdale

1 - 20 of 41 Posts