Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
test and tune, basically drag racing and you can run whatever you want for the most part. I don't think you can run bikes and I'm pretty sure there's a power limit because the run off isn't very long. basically legal street racing lol... it's cool if you want real track times though you're better off going to the old moroso park (I don't remember what it's called now)

·
Master Sience of Rockets
112 Posts
I am in Boca up for what ever!! Hit me up anytime, new to the world of the Dmax so could use some more experienced friends.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I am in Boca up for what ever!! Hit me up anytime, new to the world of the Dmax so could use some more experienced friends.
Welcome. In Plantation here

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I have a dirty ass black dually

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,379 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Also. Fort Lauderdale and on my third Durand since 2004
I work in Fort Lauderdale every day post a picture of your truck I'll look for you

·
Registered
10 Posts
I work in Fort Lauderdale every day post a picture of your truck I'll look for you

I own a business in Fort Lauderdale of 17th St and I will occasionally drive the truck there.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Checking in... West Palm Beach

·
Registered
2,379 Posts

This is usually what it looks like

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I own a business in Fort Lauderdale of 17th St and I will occasionally drive the truck there.
You in Davie today? Just saw a truck like yours in Davie by restaurant depot

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
No. it wasn't me. I have seen another truck that looks a lot like mine in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have a Florida tag or a personalized tag such as a gator tag or fishing tag or something similar and is the GMC blacked out on the front?

·
Registered
10 Posts
You have a Florida tag or a personalized tag such as a gator tag or fishing tag or something similar and is the GMC blacked out on the front?

Actually I still have paper tags. I am waiting for my plate to come in.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Actually I still have paper tags. I am waiting for my plate to come in.

I see your same truck all the time trying to figure out if there is something different about yours that would stand out. Did you buy it from the dealer that way or did you pick out the lift and rims ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I see your same truck all the time trying to figure out if there is something different about yours that would stand out. Did you buy it from the dealer that way or did you pick out the lift and rims ?

I bought it from a dealer that way. The only thing that my Denali has that it shouldn't have and I will hopefully change it soon, is that the front bumper is chrome. It is actually suppose to be black.:frown2:

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
This Hurricane doesn't look to good. Even with only hurricane force winds. Good luck everyone

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm also in homestead.....

21 - 40 of 41 Posts