Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be drag racing in Crystal City Texas March 21 at 1pm. They will be held at the city airport. Lions club benefit. This is a "run what you brung" type deal with pretty much no rules. (roll-bars, ect. not needed). Hope to see you there!!:rockin

·
Registered
238 Posts
sounds interesting i might get a couple of trucks together and convoy over there mabe see ya there

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great!!! PM me for phone# or info.:drink

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BUMP for today!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
my truck is going in the shop tomarrow morning im sure it will be out by sat if so il pm you and shoot over with a couple trucks in convoy

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
zavala is a tiny town. Send me some more info if you dont mind, i might be able to make it out that way

·
Registered
92 Posts
Why couldn't it be next weekend... Damn bachelor party, oh well... you go out there quite a bit??? I've got a ranch right between eagle pass and la pryor so not to far from crystal city...

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Races are in crystal city. I live in La Pryor. Call me for info or directions. 830.591.8546 Gary,:rockin Zavala County.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I would like to come, don't count me out yet, but it looks like a 4-5 hour drive, TX is BIG.

·
Premium Member
26,482 Posts
It's out there...not near a darn thing either. Naming it Crystal must of been someone's idea of a Joke. :rof I guess flying in on that day might be an issue?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not at all:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.