Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any guys around the Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Pine Island area? There are a ton of trucks but what about members on here.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
358 Posts
Guess not. I've noticed a lot of guys are either southeast by Miami/Ft Lauderdale or up towards the panhandle

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guess not. I've noticed a lot of guys are either southeast by Miami/Ft Lauderdale or up towards the panhandle
Huh I'd think with the 400 million Duramaxs around here there be a few guys on here. I do know I have seen a guy that lives on the other side of the island from me on here.

·
Registered
461 Posts
There is always a poor turnout of people on the forum from Southeast GA and FL. I agree though I see diesels everywhere here.

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I have seen members from down the street on here, just trying to group everyone in one spot. Ya know, meet up, talk shop, that kinda thing.

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Goose, I'm as surprised as you are there's no one else on here. I haven't been in a couple years, sold my diesel just after moving to the Cape. Took the plunge Tuesday on a 2013 2500HD LTZ Z71 Duramax. I thought I'd come by and see what's new.

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HOLY CRAP! There is someone! HAHA How are you liking the 13?

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright now that there are a few of you around here, how about we start up like a monthly meet. Find a place we can hang, get some food, and shoot the bull.

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There is another guy in FT Myers I know and one here on the island that I met last week. Let me see if I can find the guy in FT Myers, and I have the other dudes number. I may be working next weekend. Would tomorrow afternoon or evening work for you? I know its short notice, but I tend to do stuff like that. Haha

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'll be available in the afternoon. Later in the evening I'll be getting ready for a Fishin tourney on sun.

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll be available in the afternoon. Later in the evening I'll be getting ready for a Fishin tourney on sun.
Alright so I PMed the other guy from Ft Myers, PatVan, but when and where works for you? I am getting my Tcase seal done in the morning at Palm, so sometime after 10is would be good. Maybe grab lunch?

·
BANNED
789 Posts
Im from Arcadia haha I come down to Ft Myers some on the weekend.. I agree with you guys there is tons of diesel trucks around but no one shows up at anything and noone does any extreme mods lol

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well if we can get something lined up for tomorrow, you are more than welcome to come.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts