Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an '05 cc sb and it didnt come with tools to lower the spare or use the jack...the jack is there though.

Any ideas where to find these...preferably just the tools, not the jack.

Found some on ebay but they were $100 and included the jack.

thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm..guess that will work too..just gotta see how long I need it

·
Registered
435 Posts
I bought an '05 cc sb and it didnt come with tools to lower the spare or use the jack...the jack is there though.

Any ideas where to find these...preferably just the tools, not the jack.

Found some on ebay but they were $100 and included the jack.

thanks

When I bought my truck I had to call my buddy and ask him where they were! They are supposed to be under your passenger rear seat, you will see the Jack but the tools are located under the flap!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha....wow, i'm an idiot. They are there. Thanks!!! I've never even flipped it up before and already have it covered in junk..guns, cleaning stuff, etc...

thanks again

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
owners manual...whats that?...lol

·
Premium Member
26,484 Posts
Nails are skeered of HDs....

I've never had a flat on any of the HDs I've owned with countless sets of tires. Go figure. :idkidk

Now as for Trailer Tires?
The Managers at 3 different Discount Tire locations know me on a 1st name basis. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I had a blow out last week, so I got very cozy with my set on the side of the park way. On another note, can some one post a pic of how the jack and the little wheel chocks all attach back together under the seat, I was already pissed I had to change it and couldnt figure out the retention system, thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts