Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone go out? I was thinking of trying to check it out...i think the next event is oct. 7th. My mom goes out there and races in the sand drags....if youve been youve prob seen her blue powerstroke on 49's.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Races, with 49's.. lol. doesn't like to win much huh?

pics?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Actually, its near unbeatable....Street or dirt, 1/8th mile from a dig not many can hang. I cant remember the list of upgrades, but its pretty extensive. (Turbo, tuning, stacks, gears, etc...) She's been featured in Diesel World Mag like 5 times.
Heres an old pic...maybe about a yr. I cant get to any newer ones while I'm at work. Now she's got sponsors and across the bottom panels are the sponsor logos.

Not the best example, but heres a lil race vid.

Now back on topic! LOL... whos goes and who is going in oct????

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Damn good looking ford and looks like it runs damn good too. I drag on the asphalt but have seen plenty of vehicles over there on glamis night.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Actually, its near unbeatable....Street or dirt, 1/8th mile from a dig not many can hang. I cant remember the list of upgrades, but its pretty extensive. (Turbo, tuning, stacks, gears, etc...) She's been featured in Diesel World Mag like 5 times.
Heres an old pic...maybe about a yr. I cant get to any newer ones while I'm at work. Now she's got sponsors and across the bottom panels are the sponsor logos.

Not the best example, but heres a lil race vid.
The Beast vs Big Red at Glamis Status - YouTube

Now back on topic! LOL... whos goes and who is going in oct????
Bet dad drives a prius:gearjamin

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is the wrong forum to debate the power of that(or any) 7.3, but I got to give credit where its due. And thats a quick truck.

but hondarider, your on az powerstroke site also right? I'm sure youve seen this history of work on this truck. Over there she's 'dangerous' (KJ).

Trying to stay on topic (and sorry I opened that can of worms)...that sucks about glamis status. But I'll still try to go check it out for myself. I heard it can be a lot of chest pounding, knuckle dragging drama so I'll leave the kids home for sure. Maybe I can find some of the cool people to talk Dmax with.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
The bogs can get pretty fun, but that's about it. I'd rather head over to the asphalt and spend my night there working on my 60' times. Too many hill-billy skanks and bro's at Glamis Status. A DD and alcohol(for yourself) is a must if you go there and want to have any fun though.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the heads up guys...at least I know what I'm walking into.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts