Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, time to get serious about getting a WA group started. The phx guys have their own group on this forum, and I know we have more then enough Duramax's guys in the area to start up our own group. We can arrange (easier) meets, have wrenching parties, help others out who need a garage, or are just getting started modding their rig, have our own chit chat area, etc.

So lets see some members added to this cause. This is primarily going to be a WA club but if you are right over the border in ID that would work (since the majority of us will probably be from spokane)

Ready set....go!

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Go ahead and check out evergreen oil burners on fb :thumb

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
155 Posts
I sent a request to join out of bonney lake WA

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
I got crap for saying I'd run an oil temp gauge before a drive pressure gauge on a twin'd truck. One sponsor was like how do twins make the oil hotter?

Lmao learning its a joke. Who cares how hot your oil gets apparently

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
sent a request through FB tonight.

2009 dually owner here.

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
If y'all want to start a legit, state specific group and have any questions feel free to ask me. We have our group here, on DD and also on FB. We've gotten pretty big and also done some good for our community, giving diesel guys everywhere a "better" name lol. Have fun guys, you'll meet some really cool guys having a group/organized meets.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'll join when I get home from work

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm in, sounds like a good time.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
We used to have a group. Evergreen oil burners, but no one is on there anymore. That was started a few years ago.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Been quite on here and the fb fourms lately. Whats everyoneup to? Any add ons I had for my truck or the build on my xj have been put on hold for a while. Have my wedding to pay for by June.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts