Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
They are just going to leak on you again FYI.. After replacing my factory lines for the 3rd time i upgraded...
They were free, free is good. I was in a time crunch, and don't have time right now to wrench on it and replace the lines myself, or spend the money on it yet.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
i was just saying, they will fail again on you.
Yep, I'm sure I will have problems again. There was only one line that got replaced.

I think my dad said he's had his replaced twice. He also has on 06.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I have a really cool light bar left over from my 2002 2500HD. I've been trying to sell it on Craigslist for the last 4 years. Scam artists are the only ones that ever contact me about it. I think I will put it on the '06.

Pics when it was on the '02: (the KC lights are long gone.) I will probably put a Rigid Industries light bar on it.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Good looking light bar.
If any one hears air horns blowing around town its most likely me. Got them installed sunday. Tired into the tank for the pac break.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Spokane gun show coming up in two weeks. This one is a 3 day show - Fri, Sat, Sun, at the fair and expo center on Havanna.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I always go the last day when they are more willing to make deals..

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I am booked to have tables at the Spokane show, but a friend who goes to Monroe gun show on the wet side isn't going to that one, so he said maybe I should go in his place - we sell some of the same goodies. So at this point I don't know which show I will do.

This weekend I'm selling my wares at the Puyallup, WA gun show.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Might make it to the spokane one. If im in town that weekend

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I am booked to have tables at the Spokane show, but a friend who goes to Monroe gun show on the wet side isn't going to that one, so he said maybe I should go in his place - we sell some of the same goodies. So at this point I don't know which show I will do.
I decided today I will stick with doing the Spokane show. April 4-6

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
One more week until the Spokane gun show.

Back to truck topics - the canopy I ordered came in. I went by and looked at it today. I have an appointment to get it tomorrow. If it rains, I will probably cancel.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Right on man. Where did you get it from.
I'm downtown for a night out. Good friends 21st bday finally. Then to forklift and aerial lift certification class in the morning.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
This has been a busy week for my 2006 2500HD. 220 mile one way commute is a long drive!

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
anyone going to the Chewelah mothers day mug bogs this weekend? Ill be there with a bjg group.
Look for my stuff

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
May 16-18, North Idaho Sportman's Expo and Gun show at the CD'A fairgrounds.

I will be there in the gun show section as a vendor.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts