Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
anyone going to the Chewelah mothers day mug bogs this weekend? Ill be there with a bjg group.
Look for my stuff
I heard someone died there.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
^ yep.. dude was not wearing his seat belt.. came out of the jeep when it rolled... roll cage + his face didnt agree with eachother. its too bad.. wish more people would wear those damn things

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
May 16-18, North Idaho Sportman's Expo and Gun show at the CD'A fairgrounds.

I will be there in the gun show section as a vendor.
Starts tomorrow at 1pm.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Yep. Wasnt to far from it when it happened. At least his kid was ok

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey guys. just bought an 06 gmc 2500. its all stock except lift and tires. im wanting to reroute pcv and block the egr. i would rather disable the egr with the use of efi live than the fingerstick. so does anybody have a recomendation as to where i might be able to get a single tune flashed. i just want a clean daily driver tune which will disable the egr and fix my speedo for the 37's. thanks guys

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Talk to the guys at alligator

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Correcting for 37s with a tune will throw an abs light. Iirc with a tech II (what GM dealers have) you can correct for it without issue, but dealers were instructed to no longer do this. I believe your options are to correct close to a 37 but deal with the speedo slightly being off still or find someone with a tech II to do it.

I could be wrong though, someone with 37s might want to chime in.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im actually lookin to downsize to 35s. The 37s are just too big. Will 35s be able to be corrected for with a tune?

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Yeup you're good to go on the 35s!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Maybe thats why my abs and brake light come on sometimes. Cuz my speedo doesnt seem yo be too far off from other traffic. Sounds like i just need to get to alligator and get it checked out

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
You can get a single tune autocal for about $500. Most of the time we just load them up with a 50hp tow tune w/brake. I personally hate the idea of the finger sticks for doing the egr stuff.. just dont like splicing into the factory harness.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok blackcloud. Thank u. Do u work at alligator? Do u stock egr block plates and pcv reroutes at the store? I was thinkin of just installing the block plate and see how it does without a tune. The truck has fe9 emissions so maybe ill get lucky. After i took off my 37s for 35s truck moves real good abd got 18mpg on a trip to boise. So im pretty pleased with the factory tune. This is comin from a 24 valve tho. Night and day difference

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Gun show at the Spokane County fairgrounds on 7/11-7/12.

I will be there as a vendor as usual... not as a gun dealer, but other cool stuff and things.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
OOPS, I botched the gun show dates. It was 19-20.

I changed the oil and fuel filer in my '06 last week. I installed a PPE fuel bleed screw.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
That was a nasty windstorm that rolled through last night.
I didn't loose any trees.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hello hello my dry side brethren,

New member here from the wet side, just checking in with the Washington community.

I think a couple of us new members are interested in doing a meet n greet with any local members, including you east siders. If you guys have any activities planned in the future, please let us know. I think are a few of us that would consider making the trek, unless of course you guys are heading this way.

Thanks,

Josh

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I will be heading west next week to attend the WSSA Snow Expo in Puyallup, I will be set up there as a vendor.

61 - 80 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.