Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i talked to a guy that ownes a garage/custom shop that i used to work at about sponcering me for pulling this year. he's willing to do it and also sponcer this club. so if your around the york/harrisburg area, he will give you guys a deal on repairs or whatever you need done. hes real good at what he does and he drives a 2500hd himself so he knows them personally. he recently just started rebuilding gauge clusters too and said he can do them for somewhere around $100 compared to $300 that other people charge. he gets real good deals on tires and wheels, and has good relations with parts stores. anyway, the shop is called ABC Auto repairs and customs. its located on lewisberry rd (382) in lewisberry, pa. he grew up on gm stuff but can work on any make and model. so if you need info on contacting him or need help with a project, let me know and i can point you in the right direction :drink

·
Registered
532 Posts
sweet that you got sponsored man!

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
sponsored......fixed it for ya...congrats by the way:rof:rof

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah its 12:30 here and im tired. wasnt sure if it was a c or s so i just picked one lol thanks

·
Registered
587 Posts
yeah its 12:30 here and im tired. wasnt sure if it was a c or s so i just picked one lol thanks
congrats on getting sponsored dude :rockin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts