Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody doing this? What size jet? Pulse width in the tune? or is this just a dumb idea? Let me know!

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Terrible idea :rofl

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Terrible idea :rofl
Can you elaborate for me? I just figured that even with my water meth I still blow smoke at wot, I'd turn that off and run nitrous just at the track if I were to use it.

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
You want to spray on a stock lbz.. That's your problem. You will blow that thing up instantly. If you want to go faster get a built trans, bigger turbo, bigger sticks and some better tuning. And plan for an engine cause you will pop the thing soon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
You want to spray on a stock lbz.. That's your problem. You will blow that thing up instantly. If you want to go faster get a built trans, bigger turbo, bigger sticks and some better tuning. And plan for an engine cause you will pop the thing soon.
It's hit or miss on the failures, just like anything else. Anything that is pushed beyond the original limitations is subject to failure. The simple statement of "You will blow that thing up instantly." is not accurate but the risk is increased. If that were the case, Josh would not have made numerous passes with a huge shot of nitrous to get down into the 10's on a stock air/fuel LBZ...

2005 Chevy Express Cargo Van - The Dumpster

There are plenty of people spraying but they have the right tuning to help keep them alive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts