Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a kit to put on my 08 and want to just spray water. i have a hydraulic pump on my pull truck for water injection and i add water pump lube for cooling system pumps. doing all this reading, never saw anything about these little pumps needing lube running just water. i can take a pic of it if anyone dont know what i am talking about. any comments would be awesome. thanks. still dont know which kit to get yet.

thanks thestepchild for all the info you have posted here and on other forums. i couldnt find much info on any sort of injection, and i come here and find a gold mine of info. thank you sir:thumb

·
Registered
163 Posts
I think most companies will tell you to keep stuff out of the fluid, because of what it can do to seals. The only company that I know of that talked about lube was SMC with their old pumps.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think most companies will tell you to keep stuff out of the fluid, because of what it can do to seals. The only company that I know of that talked about lube was SMC with their old pumps.
thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts