Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It just started today on my way to work, every time i accelerate my truck makes a sputtering noise. When i got to work i found my intake tube wasnt connected to the filter :confused: so i reattached it but the noise still hasnt gone away. Any one have any ideas as to what it could be? :help

TIA

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think i figured it out, somehow my pyrometer came undone? The gauge isnt reading so im going to assume it is unplugged or there is a hole

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Sounds like you figured out the problem! My buddy bought a truck from texas. They said it wasnt running right and didnt have alot of boost. We went to pick it up and you coulf here it tapping and missin real bad. My buddy took it for a test drive and found the pyro was out. plugged it in ans it ran like a champ! Here they took it in for dealer work and they unpligged the edge in it.... He got $1000 off for it "missing" though :rof

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha that is very nice indeed

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah somehow the probe nut worked itself loose so all it was was the gauge being undone

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.