Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

221 - 234 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Wanna cruise the river road next Saturday then? Or other ideas?

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
So me and Valenti have talked and are gonna take a cruise up the river road this saturday. Anybody else interested?

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Meet/Cruise gonna be at 11 Saturday. Start at the Piasa Bird Caves in Alton and hangout there and talk for a bit. Then cruise up the river road to Grafton. Probably taking pictures and videos along the way. We can stop at the Loading Dock for food and drinks. Then depending on how everybody is feeling, we can cruise through Pere Marquette Park. That's about all I got right now. I got a Gopro type camera and Nick has a buddy with a nice camera coming to for pictures. So far I only got 3 for sure trucks coming, 2 maybe trucks, so if yall wanna come let me know. The more the merrier. Just wanna stay all Duramax the first time and be respectful to other drivers.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Bump... Good chance to meet fellow owners.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Hey fellas, I'm having the itch to delete my '13 LML, and with a descent amount of mechanical background, I'm sure I could pull it off myself. My question, any good dmax shops in the STL area to deal with? I can order online, and probably save a little, but it's always nice to talk face to face. There's a shop down my way that I'd take a Powerstroke to, but he's now a GM guy. Any suggestions?

I plan to do down pipe back, can't decide if I want a muffler, or not. I don't want drone, that's for sure. Also EZ-Link, DSP, and can't decide on my EGR needs. Give me your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
None around here I know of are big duramax shops. There's a little place in Godfrey that is mostly powerstroke, then there's a place in St Charles called craven that do a little bit of everything but I wouldn't trust them. Then there's mcs diesel in Pacific, they might be able to help the most I'd say. Anyways if you decide to do it yourself and need a hand, I do all the work to my lbz and I'm sure we could tackle it one Saturday. I don't have a rack to lift the truck though. Maybe Nick wouldn't mind helping too. And the lml is a different beast then the lbz with all your emissions equipment but I went with an MBRP muffler system. I've had a straight piped lb7 and it sounded great but I like the fact putting around town it's quieter and sleeperish, but when you put your foot down, it's almost as loud if not as loud as a straight piped truck. I do not have a downpipe yet or egr delete yet though. They're on my to do list.

·
Premium Member
3,274 Posts
Hey fellas, I'm having the itch to delete my '13 LML, and with a descent amount of mechanical background, I'm sure I could pull it off myself. My question, any good dmax shops in the STL area to deal with? I can order online, and probably save a little, but it's always nice to talk face to face. There's a shop down my way that I'd take a Powerstroke to, but he's now a GM guy. Any suggestions?

I plan to do down pipe back, can't decide if I want a muffler, or not. I don't want drone, that's for sure. Also EZ-Link, DSP, and can't decide on my EGR needs. Give me your thoughts. Thanks in advance.
If we can help with parts or anything let us know.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Who wants to get together soon? How about fast eddies in the coming weeks?

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I'm down. One of my buddies bought him a "built engine and trans" duramax with PPE tuner on it. Smokes it's ass off in the video I saw. Maybe I can get him to go.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I'd like to get more guys together this time. Last time only me and Valenti showed up. We still had a blast though on the river road.

221 - 234 of 234 Posts