Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been kicking around the idea of putting together a stack kit group buy. How many would be interested? I get mosta my stacks thru Grand Rock but also can get the black stainless stacks from Silverline and MBRP's kits.

So post up or let me know if your interested and will go from there. Would like to see 5 - 10 people get in on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
ive been looking for a 6 or 7 inch kit...how big are we talkin?!
:)

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
what if you already have stacks

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Im lookin for a 42-48" long, 6" miter cut single stack if anybody knows where i can get one

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
We can get you one. You want it reduced to 5"?

AS for this thread, Cowboys Diesel is no longer around. Nate had to hang it up. If you guys need stacks, or want info on them, shoot us a PM, we'll be glad to help.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Im dont think i want it reduced to 5", because i want to get it a little long and cut it down so it ends up right at the top of the cab, maybe down just a bit! So i will probably just get a reducer from 6" to 5" to slide on it after i get it cut to length. A 42", reduced to 5 might work out pretty close though. Id like to find a Grand Rock, cause i heard they were triple plated chrome and stay nice awhile longer. But all the prices ive got on them were pretty nice as well:rolleyes: Shoot me a PM if you guys have any prices on anything, and a nice 6" stack clamp too!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well Adam, i have my 90 degree elbow alittle bit of 5 inch pipe i need and my clamps. Ill need some flex pipe and my stack! Sorry ive been busy as hell here lately and i dont get on the computer unless i go somewhere that has one. I just bought a house and have been movin and stuff, and i dont have internet yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts