Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wanting to do a single stack on my truck. My buddy got me a stack that he had laying around his work off of a semi. Its a 6 inch. I was going to use it but i cant seem to find a 4 to a 6 inch reducer. I was just curious as to if they even made these? Ive seen 4 to 5's but thats it. I was also curious as to where i can find that flex pipe. Any ideas on how to fab this up would be nice. Thanks

·
Yep!
4,904 Posts
Try CTE ( Custom Truck Equipment) east side of KC, they are a big truck shop, and you should be able to get what ya need from there survice/parts dept.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If im correct this will fit any size stack?

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Got mine from Chromedepot.com. It was 35 bucks shipped to me. THey have I.D.-O.D. O.D.-I.D. so make sure you know which you need.

·
Registered
625 Posts
search semi exhaust parts on the internet. they make all sorts of reducers for semis. i've seen 5-10 in reducers on our fuel island.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yeah most auto parts stores will only carry up to like 3" exhaust materials. I had to go to the semi truck supply stores to get all of my materials to make my single stack and they will have the flex tubing and clamps and everything you need. Try like Kenworth or Mack or International dealers

·
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,598 Posts
you can get flexpipe ant napa just picked some up this week for my stack im putting on tomorrow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts