Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay guys i stacked a ppe hot et2 with the ppe duramax enforcer and had some cutting out issues so i sold it and bought the Van Aaken and having some trouble so heres what it's doing,when i hit it with both turned up(ppe and the van aaken)and start to really hit it the truck starts to jump but it doesn't do it all the time..any ideas,i thought it was runnin out of fuel so i installed a ppe lift pump but it still does it,but i know there are some duramax's with the same setup and never have any trouble,any help would be appreciated..thanks james

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys for the info,i'll try some of these things that were mentioned and see whats happens..

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
while i think about it i don't think ppe makes the duramaximizer for the LLY..

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i found out what the problem is and i feel dumb that i didn't think of it before and i thank you guys for the info you gave me but the problem was to much timming so i turn the ppe programmer timming off and put the chip back on to add the timming verse the programmer adding timming and all is well..

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ya it runs awesome and smokes like a frieght train...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.