Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my sticks delivered to me today... they are 6" angle cut stucks that i got from grand rock... im painting them flat black and hopefully i can get both of them done today so that i can do the install tomorrow before the game :)

·
Save Water, Drink Beer
1,102 Posts
Post some pics of the them installed.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here is an update.. just finished painting 1 stack

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
K guys stacks are in and painted... took all day but man it looks sweet.... ill get some better picks tomorrow during the day

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Raul:

I just realized that was you! Haven't talked to you in a little while. Those are pretty cool. I was thinking about sending mine out for high heat powder coat - if I decide to put some on. I definitely am going to seriously consider the black after seeing your pics.

My truck is Blue Granite, so I'm thinking a black instead of chrome theme. I'm tired of our black/chrome vehicles. I just wanted something different for a change.

Sheryl

·
Save Water, Drink Beer
1,102 Posts
Nice. Great look

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good Raul. Silverline has those new Black stacks that look pretty bad too.
lol i realized that after i placed the order for these from grandrock.... oh well... if the paint doesn't hold up ill have them ceramic coated and be done with it... took it for a spin tonight and i can say i like the but they are loud lol... gonna fab up a quick muff connection system that i can take out and put it quickly with a muff delete pipe... that way on long road trips i can put the muff on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts