Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Yep!
4,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hate to do it bit I have to remove my stacks so I can put a transfer tank and tool box in my for my job so I am saleing the stacks, The are 6' black duel miter cut 36 tall, 4 months old, comes with everything you need, $350 obo. shoot me a pm if interested, I will get more pics up tomorrow if time permits.

]

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
damn man,thats some tight stacks!!Want a Superchip tuner for em??LOL
Can i put that on layaway??I am sure you will sell em though!

·
Registered
537 Posts
i sure hope a 100 gallon tank fits in your shortbed...most wont.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Good luck man with the sale! Wish I could buy em!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Wow that really makes me want to put duals on hahha. So its the Y pipe coming from the bed and up? Whats the mount like to the regular exhaust. 90* elbow too?

·
Yep!
4,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow that really makes me want to put duals on hahha. So its the Y pipe coming from the bed and up? Whats the mount like to the regular exhaust. 90* elbow too?
It comes with the 3.5 to 4 adapter, flex pipe, 90, Y-Pipe and everything else.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
that sucks u just bought those man

·
Registered
314 Posts
how much shipped to indiana or is it local only? is the y pipe four inch then adapter or what?

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
man.. i would but i got a 5" exhaust so i would have to buy all this funky stuff good luck craig!

·
Registered
622 Posts
how much shiped to 18444

·
Registered
232 Posts
I know it, But hey by removing them and putting a tank in my truck I get fill up my truck for free from our bulk on road tank :D So not having to buy fuel is worth it to me.
damn thats the kind of job i need they hiring :D just gotta give my 2 weeks and im there!

·
Yep!
4,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
damn thats the kind of job i need they hiring :D just gotta give my 2 weeks and im there!
not right now but we might be in the future, I was up in your neck of the woods the last 2 days, over at Custom Truck Equipment, bought us another dump truck.

·
Registered
232 Posts
not right now but we might be in the future, I was up in your neck of the woods the last 2 days, over at Custom Truck Equipment, bought us another dump truck.
sounds good keep me posted,id buy the stacks but i just put in a job-box and it already takes up enough room

1 - 20 of 23 Posts