Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
i think they look good on reg. cab trucks but anything else i dont care for them that much

·
Yep!
4,905 Posts
Like what, cause I said the big bad S word, gimmie a break!!!!!
2.2 Post any material or comment that is considered to be "baiting" others into an unproductive conflict online. Baiting is considered to be any post that intentionally badgers, heckles, or leads another user(s) into an antagonistic discussion;

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love'em or hate'em????? That is just a basic none baiting easy to answer question.. Wasn't even slitely thought of to start stuff.. Is it that easy to get some heated on here? I am a fan of many sites and have never been warned for anything and I have said some crazy stuff..

·
Yep!
4,905 Posts
Love'em or hate'em????? That is just a basic none baiting easy to answer question.. Wasn't even slitely thought of to start stuff.. Is it that easy to get some heated on here? I am a fan of many sites and have never been warned for anything and I have said some crazy stuff..
Yes that is just a basic question, But what you have to remember is there are a lot of members that have stacks on here and by just coming on here and saying they look like shit, its considered baiting, especially sense its one of your first 10 post on the forum and none of us know you.

·
Registered
412 Posts
i dont care for the looks of them on our trucks

·
Yep!
4,905 Posts
As for your question on stacks, I like them, but, they can be a pain in the arse, I just sold mine, they were awesome as far as sound and looks, IMO but when ya have kids and you take a road trip at about 75mph they would rattle your eyes out of your head with the drone, plus I could not use my truck at my job because they took up to much room in the bed and I did not want to trash them up by having stuff smash into them when I was hauling stuff.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i personally like a single stack in mine its a big 8 incher..wooo hooo

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
When I use the bed of the truck, I use every inch of it. Take up too much space for me. Look cool on some, on others...not so much.

·
oldschool
3,351 Posts
the single looks alright but I'm not into it and it kind of screws up the bed space

·
Registered
125 Posts
A single black stack looks better than dual chrome stacks. Hate the Chrome.

·
Registered
987 Posts
love the single 8" offset!!!!! could be balck or chrome just has to match the rest of the truck!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts