Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys wondering if i shuld put stacks on or leave my mbrp system on just got it and now up in the air :help:help:help:help

Attachments

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Leave it the ways it is

·
Registered
66 Posts
With the size lift that you have, and the LLY engine... I think they would look and sound awesome!

:rockin

·
Registered
568 Posts
NO stack Your truck looks great the way it is. Take that money and make it go FASTER!:D

·
Registered
66 Posts
NO stack Your truck looks great the way it is. Take that money and make it go FASTER!:D
I am now re-considering my opinion... you make a good point GOGODURAMAX... faster would be fun too!
:drink

·
Registered
994 Posts
Normally I would say stacks, because I'm a stack freak. But, your truck looks pretty awesome the way it is.:gearjamin

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Yup do it. I vote singles for yours they would look good.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Stacks on a Duramax is like the Chuck Norris of Diesel

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
I went against stacks due to the soot all over your truck, water issues, cab noise, etc... So my vote is stay the same...save your money..don't cut a hole in the bed of your truck.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Yea but grown up real men go FAST and have stacks.

·
Noob
161 Posts
My experience is that as a general trend the northeast really likes stacks and the south/southeast really doesn't. I don't know many guys in the NW yet... verdict is still out on those weirdos.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Stacks = Small Penis :rof

Do you have a small penis ?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Kind of yea... Wish I could be a tuff guy and say its not but.. I know how to use it and its had its ventures. I know a 30-06 is scarry but even a small handgun pointed in your face will do the job!

So what does it mean when you have dual stacks

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
They do look sick. I love my 6" single but man theres a dual set for sale right now on here and its temping me. Anyone want a 6" single kit haha? Dual 6"s might be sick. And can see out my back window better ha

1 - 20 of 28 Posts