Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well about 3 weeks ago i put stacks on my truck and i've finally had time to post pictures up! they are only 4 in so that is kinda disappointing but i already had the tips just had to buy the bed kit. but any way what do ya'll think?

they sound amazing but i really want some 6 in ones at least:rockin

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and don't make fun of my worm gear clamps holding them either. lol i have to get some bigger ones cause the ones that came with the kit were too small.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
oooooooohhhhhhhhhh

SHINEY!!

Congrats dude thats clean. Duals are sa-weeeetttt

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
and don't make fun of my worm gear clamps holding them either. lol i have to get some bigger ones cause the ones that came with the kit were too small.
I like it just hide the clamps and is your neighbors truck a dmax??? Bet your truck sounds raspy though with the 4 inch stacks!!!!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I like it just hide the clamps and is your neighbors truck a dmax??? Bet your truck sounds raspy though with the 4 inch stacks!!!!
Yea I wonder how they wrap. I mean 6" is just silly and deep till WOT but 4" must be real nice.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
naw my neighbors truck is a 1500 gmc. it is nice though. it has a nice v-8 diesel hum to it. it sorta sounds like a regular 4 in straight except closer to the cab. the turbo sounds amazing when you romp it. and it evens out at higher rpm and sounds good doesnt sound too raspy. since it has 3.5 in pipe going to 4 in prolly helps w/ that

·
Registered
470 Posts
Looks good, clean looking...

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
looks good dude!!!! I really like the 6" stacks, I think they would look good too

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i agree i love the way my truck sounds with stacks. stacks FTW!!!! umm i dont really think the stack support clamps are high. they are at the bed rail just like grand rock made them to be. but i dont like them that way. some one on here has a piece of diamond plate bolted to the bedrail and it goes down about 4-5 inches then theres a ubolt clamp to go around the stack. i like that setup better but i have what i have

1 - 13 of 13 Posts