Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who sells them and where? For a 2012 gmc 2500hd

Ive been looking and maybe right over them but i can only find a rear kit by stoptech.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I think Russel makes a set, seen em on the ATP site, they might of been for the 01-10 truck though.

·
Premium Member
26,482 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,482 Posts
I'm looking/researching now for the LMM....Yes, far superior in construction (with a superior price in tow)....and colors for the extra 'bling' :rolleyes:

I ran across another brand for the NBS trucks a while back, similar to the old reliable Russell...but I can't find the info now. Downerrr

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looked at your link a little closer Hook, I forgot about the 2 short outside axle to caliper lines for an additional $65.00...
yeah im going to call them Monday and get some more info on them but so far it looks like they are the only ones that make them for our trucks 2011-15

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Crown performance has a set for $144.00 for my LMM

·
Premium Member
26,482 Posts
I ran across another brand for the NBS trucks a while back, similar to the old reliable Russell...but I can't find the info now. Downerrr

Crown performance has a set for $144.00 for my LMM
Yeah, that's it.
Although, I'm wondering why their site doesn't list 3500s.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
They sent me an email stating in stock but not listed on web site yet. Contact info below:

John Garate
Crown Performance Inc.
2440 La Mirada Ave
Vista Ca, 92081
p. 760-599-0090

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
26,482 Posts
We side ventured to NBS from NNBS...reminiscing 'bout the OBS Russell lines. :grinn

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.