Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maybe it is the angle of the road but it always seems that i have to turn my steering wheel to the right. Never fails. i have stock tires. i have 125k miles on the truck. Any ideas? Allignment? my 07 6.0 silverado did the same thing and that had 40k miles on it.

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will check that out this evening.
Thanks any other ideas...let me know!

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how would i tell if they are worn out...there will be play in the when i turn the wheel?

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it pulls to the left. some roads it seems like it drives straight. so i have no idea...maybe it is the crown of the road?

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
there isnt any play in the steering wheel. that is what confuses me. Maybe replacing the ball joints would help? If i am going to have to, i would rather do them now than before they break.

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i will double check tonight if theres any play but i have checked before. That was the first thing i thought of. I am new at a lot of these things but not that new. if something needs to be replaced would to assume ball joints?

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
how much are the hub bearings?

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so for $400, it would be a good idea anyway to change them eh?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.