Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a MS250 Stihl Chainsaw 18" bar and 2 chains for sale. It does come with scabbard only, not the big orange case. I just had the saw gone threw at the local stihl dealer and had the carb rebuilt. 2 yrs old.
Brand new in my area is $300+tax. I am asking for $200 obo. I would rather not ship but that would be at the expense of you. I will get pictures up tonight hopefully.
It's a great saw, a buddy ran some bad gas through it and that is why i had the carb rebuilt. If i didnt need a saw THAT day, i wouldn't be selling this but i ended up buying another one of these saws while this was getting fixed.

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
maybe trades? let me know, still available. haven't had a chance to get pictures.

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$175?

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$175 shipped?

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Run up a compression test, should be 140-170psi. $200 is a fair price for that saw, my dealer gave that on a trade in on an 025 that was 14yrs old.

Ebay is also another good place to try and sell it, gotta get all the gas and oil out though to ship it. Saws bring pretty good money on ebay

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
Run up a compression test, should be 140-170psi. $200 is a fair price for that saw, my dealer gave that on a trade in on an 025 that was 14yrs old.

Ebay is also another good place to try and sell it, gotta get all the gas and oil out though to ship it. Saws bring pretty good money on ebay
bump as well. i also use a stihl 025 w/ 16" oregon bar and chain. things a beast for its age

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i have it on ebay. i just had it at the stihl dealer and everything is tuned up and ready to go. no issues. had the valves adjusted and carb rebuilt. didn't need the rebuild but wanted to make sure it was in top notch before i sold it.
thanks for the bump!

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.