Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting new tires for my truck. I have 5,000 miles on my stock tires. They are 245/75/16 Bridgestone Duravis M773II tires. I have no need for these anymore...does anyone know a good price to sell these for? I don't know much about tires.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
300 for the set it is then....I was thinking that myself...but I wanted to talk to people who know more than me....THANX!

·
Registered
16 Posts
$100 per tire isn't a bad price. Go to a tire store and order that same tire. You will get something that looks totally different. Believe me, I know. That is a hard tire to come across if you need only one replacement. I had one blow out right after I got my '04 Dmax. It took almost a month for the dealership to get the right tire(that was still in '04). Then, after I wrecked that truck ('07) the body shop did the same thing. The newer version has a funky sidewall on them. I have been told by many tire shops that is a special order through GM. Apparently they are the only trucks in the country that run that particular tire. I paid around $225 for a new one. That was 3 years ago.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
$100 per tire isn't a bad price. Go to a tire store and order that same tire. You will get something that looks totally different. Believe me, I know. That is a hard tire to come across if you need only one replacement. I had one blow out right after I got my '04 Dmax. It took almost a month for the dealership to get the right tire(that was still in '04). Then, after I wrecked that truck ('07) the body shop did the same thing. The newer version has a funky sidewall on them. I have been told by many tire shops that is a special order through GM. Apparently they are the only trucks in the country that run that particular tire. I paid around $225 for a new one. That was 3 years ago.
i'm not sure what tire shop you went to but they ripped you a new one..

i usually sell the M773II for $165 mounted and balanced price..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts