Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anybody out there that makes an aftermarket wheel for the stocker?

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So how do i go about ordering one, i cant seem to find the one i need for my pickup

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So does anybody have it done to an lbz? How much faster does it spool up?

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much do the wheels cost?

·
Registered
101 Posts
the quote I got for my 04 LB7 $399.00 + freight

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I see its only about 35 hp gain for an lbz, if i get a batmowheel would i need go do anything else or just drop it in and give er' hell? How do they sound? Does it spool up pretty good?

·
Registered
101 Posts
there's a couple threads up for Batmowheel, i've been told it's about a 2hr swap. I'm planing on doing mine in a couple months. Bill says it gives an average of 36hp with quicker low end spool up. give Bill a call he can tell you everything you need to know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you look through the threads, it might only be 36hp, but it is also 100ft/lbs of torque down low. I think that was of a LB7 dyno run.

I don't know which truck is only a 2 hour job, the LB7's or the newer ones . I am putting in a new turbo with a batmomax and I am 5 hours in, just ready to put everything back together. I think for the LLY's, LBZ's and maybe the newer ones, you need to pull the turbo, then take the cover off and put the new wheel in.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Does the turbo need to be re-balanced after installing a Batmowheel?

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
No. The Batmo is a billet wheel so balancing isnt an issue.

To the OP. Get the BatMo, port and polish, get new vanes and clip the turbine wheel.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
save ur money the batmo wheel for the stck charger is a waste yes it spools faster but if u gan 35 hp u wont feel it at all 35hp is nuthing to our trucks an who ever said rebuild there turbo in 2 hours is lying there is no way in hell u will have it done in 2 hours more lik a half a day job not an easy task

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
If you look through the threads, it might only be 36hp, but it is also 100ft/lbs of torque down low. I think that was of a LB7 dyno run.
Link to that torque reading please. :poke[1]:

save ur money the batmo wheel for the stck charger is a waste yes it spools faster but if u gan 35 hp u wont feel it at all 35hp is nuthing to our trucks an who ever said rebuild there turbo in 2 hours is lying there is no way in hell u will have it done in 2 hours more lik a half a day job not an easy task
I took one apart in 20 minutes......It wasn't in a truck though :neener I dread taking mine out and swapping it in with my modded one

1 - 18 of 18 Posts