Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 WT LML, 211k, LDS 64mm, CTS2, SD cold air intake
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning gents!

So I am upgrading my stock turbo to a LDS 64mm and wondering what the ballpark value of the old turbo would be. Considering selling it if someone wanted to rebuild it or needed it in a pinch.

Removed from a 2014 LML. 211,000 miles on it. Have never had any issues with it. Very slight play in the shaft. Other than that has served it’s purpose.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Yokohama Geolandar A/T
2,985 Posts
Playing devil's advocate: have you considered shelving it yourself to use in a pinch? Or if you wanted to sell the truck but move the LDS to a different vehicle. I don't know what the market for used turbos is, but I can't imagine it will put a huge dent in what you paid for the new one. It might be worth keeping around.

Just my thought, anyway.

·
Registered
2014 WT LML, 211k, LDS 64mm, CTS2, SD cold air intake
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Playing devil's advocate: have you considered shelving it yourself to use in a pinch? Or if you wanted to sell the truck but move the LDS to a different vehicle. I don't know what the market for used turbos is, but I can't imagine it will put a huge dent in what you paid for the new one. It might be worth keeping around.

Just my thought, anyway.
I was thinking about setting it on the coffee table in the living room just to see what the wife would do 😂.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts