Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I did that with the 02 I just traded off......I noticed it seemed to spool up and get down the road a little quicker.....No hard numbers or data just good old fashioned, "Gee, this seems a little snappier than before!"......May be no improvement at all :confused: but to me it seemed it did help a little :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'd say you should do something exhaust-wise if your going with a performance upgrade like the "Juice"......Do you plan on working the truck hard or just doing it for fun???? If your going to work it hard you may want to consider a 4" system vs. just straight piping sans muffler, as the upgrade is sure to increase EGT's considerably and this could have a negative effect over time......I'm sure there are others on here that could be a little more specific as to what your needs would be if you intend to work the truck hard.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.