Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here and thx for add. Own a 2017 base model 3500hd dually. When demanding throttle it shudders/studders acts erratic. Only kicked code once which was p0191. I cleaned map sensor which was super dirty. 120,000 miles. Just changed fuel filter and motor oil to eliminate that. Not sure if dirty throttle body could be issue or maybe egr? Watched scanner when acting up and seems to maintain 24,000 to 26,000 psi fuel pressure. Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
268 Posts
New here and thx for add. Own a 2017 base model 3500hd dually. When demanding throttle it shudders/studders acts erratic. Only kicked code once which was p0191. I cleaned map sensor which was super dirty. 120,000 miles. Just changed fuel filter and motor oil to eliminate that. Not sure if dirty throttle body could be issue or maybe egr? Watched scanner when acting up and seems to maintain 24,000 to 26,000 psi fuel pressure. Any help would be greatly appreciated
It’s likely a fuel pressure sensor or regulator if you’re maintaining good fuel pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx but i already fixed it. Your spot on though. So i ran my scanner for awhile while driving n noticed electric fuel pump rose to 70 psi n rail went as low as 5000 psi when demanding fuel. Figured fuel pressure sensor was sending false reading to ecu/ecm. However i did not replace crush washer n it slightly leaks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.