Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I been fixing all the little things that needed fixed in my truck, fixed the heaters in my seat, replaced the bottom seat cover as well. I been looking for some of those rubber things or a new center cup holder for my truck and happened on some much needed good ole American know-how. I'll post a picture I found them on Ebay. Finally my cups wont spill. Also has anyone one found a decent organizer for under the Rear seat on a Crew Cab. I guess I'll make one to custom fit out of plywood if i must, mainly because during hunting seasons I keep a lot of ammo under the rear seat so I dont pack it in and out everyday. Those 12ga shells are just a royal pain at times when they come out of the vest! Just sort of wondered if anyone else had did any under seat storage stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a ? for ya. My driver side seat heater doesn't work but when im playing with the user memory and the heater nothing happens...im assuming its the switch since the whole thing doesnt work but was this your experience as well? Or was it just the heating element?

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
My driver side seat heater doesn't work but when im playing with the user memory and the heater nothing happens
So the heater doesn't work....and if you play with the buttons on the door, it also doesn't work? 'dunno;

While the heating elements are known to burn out (plug-n-play replacement), it and all of the seat functions, along with the mirror adjusts, seat memories, door locks and window switches....are all controlled by the DDM (driver door module), which is a part of and found on the underside of your window switches.

And it's fed by a DDM fuse on the side of the dash. Remove that fuse and the whole driver's side is dead....including your key fob to open the doors. 'uhNo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts