Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
06 ccsb lbz stock and rusty
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was going up through the mtns behind my bro on his r6 so i wasn't taking it to easy and we stopped at a red light when i took back off my check engine light was on. i pulled over and got dtc p0847 now i can't find the list on here and was wondering if i need to save for new tranny or not?

·
Premium Member
9,976 Posts
I would look ino changing the fluid and filter before saving for a new tranny. It may just need to be changed

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
You may try to change fluid and see if it will get the soleniod to operate.When I'd gotten codes for stuck solenoids,it was time to rebuild my trans.....Sure that code is for stuck closed???

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
P0847 Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch "B" Circuit Low

Check your fluid level and when was the last time your filter was replaced

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
P0847 Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch "B" Circuit Low

Check your fluid level and when was the last time your filter was replaced
thanks,that helps a lot!:drink

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
I just rechecked on more sites, I'm getting both your code explanation and mine. To the OP go with Hunter's. It out of the book. NSBU Switch seems to be the general consensus for the problem, but doesn't fit the description

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
Hence why I am confused

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i just changed it about 4 thousand miles ago new fluid and filter..... but i just bought it so no tellin what went on before? it was black when i changed it but did't smell burnt or anything.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well when it happened it stuck in gear like a limp or something... so i pulled over and cleared it and drove it about 45 miles home on stock tune and it did fine... shifts much better stock than with the hyper tech on there? could that be part of my problem?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i don't know if i relearned my tranny right when i put on the hypertech....? could my problem be caused my low or high tranny fluid?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.