Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1687 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this truck on the hwy and had to take a pic! He saw me shooting pics and tried to get away from us!!! This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen! :rofl

Attachments

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
I can beat that.

LOLERCOPTER

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude those stacks are BEAST. That guy went out on a limb and pulled it off.
I swear to you, they looked like he went to Lowes and bought some pipe and welded them on there. The picture doesn't do justice...it was goofy as hell!

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
I like how he has an american flag bug deflector..

/sterotyped

·
Registered
301 Posts
I swear to you, they looked like he went to Lowes and bought some pipe and welded them on there. The picture doesn't do justice...it was goofy as hell!
From the pic it looks really nice. Was it a single cab? You shoulda got pics from the side.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From the pic it looks really nice. Was it a single cab? You shoulda got pics from the side.
I think one of the guys got a pic from the side...I'll have to check and post it up if they did

·
Registered
673 Posts
Well at least they did not loose any space in their boxes...:rof

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
The Ford looks retarded, but I kinda like the Dodge. Somebody put a lot of work into that

·
Registered
362 Posts
I like the Dodge, that looks pretty badass and I don't really like most stacks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I don't have a pic of it but a couple years ago we had a guy runnin around in a mid 70's chevy gasser with stacks done like that first pic but they were 2" plain pipe with raincaps. lol

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the Dodge, that looks pretty badass and I don't really like most stacks.
I'm with you; I'm really not into stacks either, but to each his own. The dodge is kinda cool looking though. The stacks on that ford were just plain retarded. I checked with the other guys that were with me and their pics didn't turn out. Sorry guys, no side pics.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I saw this one in Oshkosh, Wisconsin a few weeks ago. Its a 2500 but its a gasser, and I just noticed it still has a tailpipe sticking out.

·
Jank-A-Lank
1,339 Posts
1... they dont since its a pro racer
2... pop locks.. have you never heard of shaved door handles? remote access pops the door out.. very street truck.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I saw this one in Oshkosh, Wisconsin a few weeks ago. Its a 2500 but its a gasser, and I just noticed it still has a tailpipe sticking out.
Ok, ok....that pic beats mine hands down! :rofl Who lied to these people and told them this was cool? :confused:

1 - 20 of 1687 Posts