Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1687 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I saw a S-10 in Salem a week ago that was PINK with a gray center stripe ( mid '90's body style) that had dual 4" stacks! Looked stupid, even if it was a clean install

·
Registered
332 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
saw these 3 weeks ago in Yosemite CA... note the 1500 V8 Magnum badge... and yes, they were duals

·
Jank-A-Lank
1,339 Posts
with heat shields.. i like!

·
Registered
552 Posts
saw these 3 weeks ago in Yosemite CA... note the 1500 V8 Magnum badge... and yes, they were duals
Reminds me of the old Dodge "Little Red Express" trucks from around 78 or so.........had a buddy that had one...back then it was pretty cool....now..........:rofl

·
DIESEL MANIAC!!!
1,222 Posts
wow, the twelves are stupid. i've seen ten inch pipes on a peterbilt longhood and that is where they belong, not one pickups

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I think the twelves are going to take the cake, they are a bit much.......

·
the world famous
697 Posts
12's win!! for sure!

·
Registered
613 Posts
I used to have a pic of a 85 datsun pickup with 1 1/2" duals but I can't find it.It had no radio or speakers and had a big for sale sign in it,$1200 obo

·
Registered
414 Posts
Funny thing is these people actually think they look cool with their stupid stacks

·
Registered
790 Posts
i saw a ford dually with a utility bed and stacks in front of the body like the first pic here. looked pretty good. but theres another ford around here with some ugly ones. dual aussies i think about five inches in on one side and like a foot on the other and crooked. im gonna try to get a pic next time i see him

21 - 40 of 1687 Posts