Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1641 - 1660 of 1687 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Because rain funnel
This is not the dumbest one that has been posted, it is actually a descent work truck that is now totally ridiculous! UNPHUCKING REAL some of these people.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Chad
04.5 4x4 ~165k miles
DE 4", 5100s, LBZ MP, S&B LBZ air, KoryWillis Go-go Juice, Insight CTS, ADII, 8' Fisher, Highroller Ultimate Idler Arm, Profab delete, XD RareParts tie rods, Fleece Tapshifter, 18x9 -6 w/ 285/65r18 ko2

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Correct. Needs a bulb too

Chad
04.5 4x4 ~165k miles
DE 4", 5100s, LBZ MP, S&B LBZ air, KoryWillis Go-go Juice, Insight CTS, ADII, 8' Fisher, Highroller Ultimate Idler Arm, Profab delete, XD RareParts tie rods, Fleece Tapshifter, 18x9 -6 w/ 285/65r18 ko2

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
here my old setup i did in 08-09. first ever to my knowledge then, soflo came around after.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
It looks like they are tube that follow the roof line...appears like there are square holes on each side exiting towards the rear of the truck...

you know.."RLNCOAL"...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yes he has square tubing ran up to form the stacks!!! with square holes cut in them at the end. I showed this to my daughter today and she said she sees the truck all the time but this was the first time I saw it. I'll be on the look out and get some video of the rlncoal action going on!!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yes he has square tubing ran up to form the stacks!!! with square holes cut in them at the end. I showed this to my daughter today and she said she sees the truck all the time but this was the first time I saw it. I'll be on the look out and get some video of the rlncoal action going on!!!!

I can't wait!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
X2^^

·
Registered
84 Posts
There seems to be a correlation with the dumb stacks and the even "dumber" personalized license plates!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I stared at this truck dumbfounded, and never noticed his plate

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,068 Posts
Can someone translate his plate? I don't get it

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,068 Posts
4hhhhh...
I see now thanks