Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going out looking for some land to build on and thought I'd take a pic of the ole ride.... I know I know, I need tow mirrors:neener, I'd like to get a yakima basket or something to add to the top. Anyway, here she is..

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Looks good man, nothing better to do on a sunday afternoon than cruise around looking for some cool spots to hang for a while/take some pics :drink

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man, from the pic it looks like I need a lift and some tires.. I really wish I could get a lift but trying to put kayaks on the top is hard enough.. Maybe some wider wheels.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, I'm looking at the zone offroad, but I'd like to get a 4 inch instead. I hate spending more money on less of a lift

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Looks good Will!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
yea, I'm looking at the zone offroad, but I'd like to get a 4 inch instead. I hate spending more money on less of a lift
agreed, you can always get the zone lift (great lift, best out there for the value imho) and lower it down to around a 4-5" with your keys/ smaller blocks for the rear. Plus, if you decide to go bigger down the road you can just buy a bigger block/ubolt set and crank up your keys, alignment and call it a day. Makes more sense to me. But i'm never truly happy with my ride height, no matter what it is, cause I'm lowering mine down very soon lol. its a nasty habit really

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good Will!
thanks Trace, if I keep looking at that pic, I may be getting in touch with you:rofl.

agreed, you can always get the zone lift (great lift, best out there for the value imho) and lower it down to around a 4-5" with your keys/ smaller blocks for the rear. Plus, if you decide to go bigger down the road you can just buy a bigger block/ubolt set and crank up your keys, alignment and call it a day. Makes more sense to me. But i'm never truly happy with my ride height, no matter what it is, cause I'm lowering mine down very soon lol. its a nasty habit really
as for the zone lift, I'm glad you said that I could get it to a 4" lift. I was wondering if it was a true 6 inch or adjustable. So thank you for that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts