Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran into a guy the other day who has a Flashpaq on his truck and says that is all you will ever need for a tuner and just put on a bigger exhaust. He has a 4" with a 6" tip. He happens to own an auto shop where we take our work vehicles to. I asked him about the flash paq and he said I could get one for around 400 + freight is this a good price?

I was just wondering how well these work in an LB7 and who has one :confused: Anything good or bad you care to share. I am still up in the air over what tuner to buy :fart but have been doing a lot of reading up. The guy said he smoked a VW sports car some X something or other and he only has his tuned up to where he gets 350 HP.

·
Registered
3 Posts
flashpaq tuner

i have a 2007 6.6 lbz for which i bought a flashpaq tuner for.
very disapointed, allison tranny will not respond fast enough
to shift before laying over.the only mode it will run in is tow mode.
tow performance and performance are useless.contacted flashpaq
and they said trying to correct problems but sorry they cant do
anything about it yet.they said try new downloads each month and
maybe they will get it right.so far 3 downloads and nothing changed.

·
Registered
72 Posts
That's odd, I have one for my 06 LBZ and after the update last month it shifts very well in all three tuning configurations. I like it. I just wish I could build the trans and go bigger, but it is truly a very capable tuner IMHO. As well as with the new update you have the ability to calculate 0-60 times and up to 1/8th mile times also.

·
Registered
262 Posts
i would just skip that adn go straight to efi live or ppe i have heard of nothing but good things from those two companys banks is also a good one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts