Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my lift came today going to start the install. i had a few pictures of all my stuff but iphones suck i cant get them uploaded. going to start putting it on now ill post pictures of my journey wish me luck!

got some pics up

got some more pics up

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
subscribing'

·
Registered
980 Posts
What lift did you go with and size tires and rims? You will like having a lift,it's nice sitting up high. Good luck on the install,gotta show some pictures when done...Congrats, you should be excited. I was with mine

·
Registered
980 Posts
Oh,what size of lift?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Subbed!

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey question already I am doing the rear leafs i got deavers and they didn't ship any new u bolts do I use the stock ones?

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
20x10, 35" and a cognito 4-6 with dual reservoir shocks and 6 inch deavers

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
Subbed

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Sweet man can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I was workin on the truck today got the rear crossmember cut took the front diff out cut the mount only to fond out I don't have any pieces to put it back in so I had to jack up the front and drive it all the way into the garage with no front wheels really terrifying, anyway I'm working so I have to wait till tomorrow give nor cal. A call see what's going on if it was lost in shipping it what

Rear end looks really good tho

·
Registered
457 Posts
Congrats!! PICS PICS PICS

Mostly just Subing!!

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Subscribed :)

Just sent your email back....:drink

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
got a couple photos one of cutting the cross member:p and the rear end hight next to my girlfriend on stock wheels, and i just got my tires mounted today so i got a couple of them

waiting on my parts to come to finish the front them ill post finished pics

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Looks good, I like those wheels. Did you get her starting right again?

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah i started up good earlier but it was constant smoke coming out of my exhaust for a couple minutes and its still throwing the codes idk if i stretched a line or something lifting the rear or how to fix that really so not to sure where to go from now

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its all done going to give her a bath then i will post pictures

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
subbed i read the whole thing and was looking to click to another page and nothing......damn lol

well i have a 7-9 inch coming with 35s on moday im putting it in next weekend im excited as well how do u like it ?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts