Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a 2008 and Iam looking at putting on a lift. The shop I picked to do the work says I should put on a super lift. I dont want a reall bumpy ride or loose to much of the factory feel. Anybody out there ran this type before.

Thanks fo rthe help

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
I think all the lift kits work the same way so no matter which lift you get the ride is the same. I know that lift kits are enginered different from company to company. I had a lift on my last truck and went with Fabtech. My gasser rode better with the lift almost like a cadilac. I installed the lift myself and it was fairly simple, strong, and you didnt have to cut or weld mutch. IIRC super lift and others you had to cut or weld alot. I think Racho makes a decent kit and cognito are good but expensive. Also, with fabtech they may a pretty cool dual shock conversion for the front. :cool:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
855 Posts
I have to go with Tow Master on this one. I think Fabtech would be the way to go. Less parts and relies on the spindles to get the lift rather than upper control drop brackets. The fabtech has a great ride and looks good too, just some thoughts.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have Skyjacker and it still rides like a 3/4 ton. This is a good thing because most ride like a 2 ton. But like Towmaster said they are all the same. Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts