Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are for a limited time offering our LB7 Supermax Turbo charger for a special price. The kit contains the Supermax turbo, mounting pedestal and head pipe. These kits are capable of supporting 500+hp. We are offering the kit for $2200. This is a savings of $300.

This is a limited time special. Call me for details at 800-887-5030:peelout

·
Registered
31 Posts
That is a good deal ! I have recently just installed mine and it is working great !

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
How is spoolup and drivability? Also, is it out for the LBZ? I am getting more and more duramax customers and may be getting one myself.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The driveability is excellent. Turbo lag is just a hint more than stock, unless you have lots of fuel:D We ran it at 550hp to the ground and you were hard pressed to see any egt issues. We are working on the LLY/LBZ versions still. Going to be a while before we have those ones out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The driveability is excellent. Turbo lag is just a hint more than stock, unless you have lots of fuel:D We ran it at 550hp to the ground and you were hard pressed to see any egt issues. We are working on the LLY/LBZ versions still. Going to be a while before we have those ones out.

The tuning will have a major effect on the way it drives! Off the shelf tuning will run it ; However it really works best with a custom ecm tune .

·
Registered
46 Posts
Also runs better with Modded CP3 or Dual CP3s. With a custom tune.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts