Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i noticed the other day that when i shift from neutral to park the engine surges 3 times then is fine, it doesnt do this for any other shifts, just from neutral to park. it doesnt seem like a big deal but just curious what it could be?

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
id never noticed it before but i was pulling into my driveway a couple weeks ago and put it in neutral to let the truck roll back then park and i got the surging

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it could be, ill have to see if it still does it with new injectors if they get them in next week

could fprv have a hand at all?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I know when I had me edge juice it would surge 3 or 4 times depending on what level I had it on and that was when I went to nuetral to park

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Its probably your edge box if its not injectors. Mine does it off and on with the edge plugged in. Just too lazy to send it in for a re flash.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good to know, will they reflash for free? i might send it in while ive got it out for the new injectors

·
Registered
72 Posts
Edge Juice does that, nothing wrong, they are designed to surge the same amount of times as the power level you are on. that was the only way to tell before the Attitude monitor came out. To make it do that just go from Park to Neutral and back to Park.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.