Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I currently own a 2019 chevy 2500 duramax LTZ, and am looking for the best option and route for a lift kit. Ideally I would like to have a 4" lift to hopefully squeeze some 35's in there, but am scared of messing with the towing capabilities of the truck. Right now I have stock suspension with a leveling spacer (which I wish I never put in) and 33's which rub somewhat.
I guess I'm just looking for oppinions here. Lets say in this case I'm not worried about the money cause I want to do everything right, and am searching for more clearance, a smoother ride both on dirt and street (which would come from new shocks I presume), and ontop of that to not screw up the towing capabilities haha. Any ideas??
Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have the cst 4 inch on my hd. Rides and handles like stock. Could easily add 35’s. I don’t really think it has jeopardized any of the towing capabilities. We have a 22ft toyhauler, not very large. Only thing that would be concerning is matching it to a 5th wheel trailer, which might sit nose high.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts