Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully you guys can help me out as i am getting frustrated and so is my tuner. I ordered a V2 with a DSP5 switch and tunes from a vendor on here. I got the switch installed ( I installed the ground wire in the ECM) and full flashed the ecm when i got the tuning files back. I checked the switch voltage on the EFI Live scan tool and the switch was working correctly. I took the truck out for a test drive and it seemed to be switching tunes correctly for a while, however there seemed to be little to no power over stock. After a while it would not switch tunes and reverted back to the base tune. I then brought the truck back to the shop to check the voltages again. They were still changing as they should and the DSP5 tune PID was changing as well, but the tune was not changing. I have the turbo vane target position set at different values at idle to verify that the tunes are changing. I full flashed the ecm again, and again it changed tunes for a while and then quit. I called my vendor and he sent me a new tuning file. I full flashed the ecm again, still didnt work. So i moved the grount for the switch to the ground strap on the firewall. Still not working. The switch is stll changing voltages and EFI live says it is switching the tunes but its not working. And still no extra power :1zhelp[1]: Im lost as to where to go from here. Any suggestions?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts