Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

SWoooOOSH

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  denarli6.6 
#1 ·
I have a 2011 lml deleted with a minimax tuner on it "thats the way i bought it" and i would like to get my exhaust to be more "Raspy" . It seems to have quite a different tone to it when i take off in the morning and changes once it has been run a while, am i imagining this? I know it has a hell of a swoosh when i hammer it and stay in it but id like to go with some more rasp, Make any sense? any suggestions? yes i've read thru the threads just nead some more advice!

#5 ·
It honestly depends on what you use you’re truck for or where you want the truck to be power wise. If you tow often/heavily I would probably go with the S364.5 SX-E. It’ll spool quick and still support 650ish horsepower. If you don’t tow heavily and use the truck for daily driving/ street truck I would go the S366 SX-E. I currently have that charger on my truck now with stock injectors and 10mm stroker CP3. This turbo will spool slightly slower and I mean ever so slightly slower than stock and allows more room for you to grow if you want to push the 700-725 horsepower range. Both chargers are pretty sweet to compound off of if you decide to get wild down the road, which is what I plan on doing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.